Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey presents Circus XTREME; Coming to the southland from July 9 – Aug 2
Prepare to be astonished and amazed by some of the coolest acts ever as Ringling Bros. goes to new extremes with the all-new energetic circus production, Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents Circus XTREME. Guided by Ringmaster David Shipman, Children Of All Ages can let their imagination go wild in an exhilarating adventure with extraordinary circus artists and exotic animals. From the highest mountains to the deepest seas, watch as the show explores a world of extreme beauty, flexibility, strength and dexterity in ways you’ve never seen before at The Greatest Show On Earth Ringling Bros. 145th Edition is highlighted by several unique acts including:
– Xtreme Sports display featuring BMX freestyle riders, energetic parkour performers, trampoline acrobats and slack line gymnastics tricks
– Caravan of Camels – the only act of its kind in the world featuring 6 twin-humped Bactrian camels
– Bungee Skydivers aerial acro-ballet
– World’s youngest human cannonball Gemma “The Jet” Kirby has been shot from the cannon over 500 times
– Mongolian Marvels strongmen create a human pyramid with a combined weight of over 880 pound
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents Circus XTREME. Blending extreme circus displays for the ultimate family fun entertainment experience, playing at STAPLES Center Los Angeles (July 9-14); Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ontario (July 17-21); and Honda Center, Anaheim (July 24-Aug 2). Tickets priced from $15.
For more information, visit www.Ringling.com.